4 + 1 Half
Reach for the stars in this lofty Skyhouse! Edgy, Fountaingrove contemporary with high ceilings and tons of light. Stunning canyon & city views in every direction. A perfect combination of form & function in this 6,024 sf home w/ 5 br and 5 1/2 ba on a private 0.38ac lot. Indoor/outdoor living at its best. All main living spaces and primary bedroom suite seem suspended in the view. One-of-a-kind rooftop deck perfect for entertaining or movie night. Back patio perfectly set up to add an outdoor kitchen. Main level offers great room with magnificent porcelain fireplace, wet bar, gourmet chef's kitchen with Thermador appliances, formal dining room, breakfast nook and guest suite with en suite bathroom plus the best home office in Santa Rosa! Upstairs is the stunning primary suite and 4 additional large bedrooms each with a bathroom and large closet space. Thoughtfully detailed and dramatic in scale. A clear choice for anyone who recognizes and demands the best things in life.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
6,024 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Walk-In Closet,Balcony, Bathroom - Multiple Shower Heads,Shower Stall(s),Soaking Tub
- Upper Floor,Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Pantry Closet,Quartz Counter
- Master Bath
- Multiple Shower Heads,Shower Stall(s),Soaking Tub
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Electric Oven,Built-In Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Gas Cook Top,Microwave,Tankless Water Heater
- Tile, Simulated Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Central, Fireplace.
- 3. Family Room,Living Room,Primary Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Covered Deck,Uncovered Deck,Uncovered Patio
- Structural Condition
- New Construction
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Front,Landscape Back, Balcony, Covered Deck,Uncovered Deck,Uncovered Patio. Landscape Front,Landscape Back.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Sudha Schlesinger, Engel & Volkers Sonoma County
Agent License: 01846825
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.