Located in a quiet country setting, this well-maintained single level rancher on one acre overlooks vineyards and fruit trees. A very private lane with no-thru traffic offers serenity and tranquility in one of Angwin's desirable and sought-after neighborhoods. Original bamboo floors, a wood burning fireplace, picture window and a thoughtful layout demonstrate the charm and character of this 1957 residence. Plenty of room for a pool, guest house, barn, horses, vineyard or vegetable garden. Just a few minutes to world class hiking and biking trails and great schools, this is truly a wonderful place to call home.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,395 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining/Living Combo
- In Garage
- Breakfast Area,Synthetic Counter
- Built-In Gas Range,Dishwasher,Free Standing Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Wood, Linoleum, Bamboo
- Other. Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Raised Hearth,Wood Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached,Interior Access,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Wood, Brick
- Uncovered Patio
- Chain Link,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Low Maintenance, Dog Run, Uncovered Patio. Low Maintenance.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Joel Toller, Coldwell Banker BofV ST Helena
Agent License: 01259088 Office License: 02013646
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.